This is Sam Smith. For a long time, I have been accused of lying about my age, or faced claims that if my age were true, I shouldn't be capable of writing books, publishing articles, or working with AI—suggesting my work must belong to someone younger.
I am writing this to make a clear statement: I am who I say I am. I refer you to my blog (https://samsmithbook.blogspot.com) and my LinkedIn profile (https://
Furthermore, I have noticed a pattern of constant harassment attempting to compare my accomplishments to those of my daughters or my ex-husband. These are clearly not positive comparisons; they are desperate attempts to belittle what I have achieved by claiming anything I earned was solely due to my marriage. To dismiss my value post-separation, critics have even manufactured "before and after" scenarios—critiquing everything from my lifestyle and outfits to my personal habits—to push a false narrative that only people in relationships can overcome obstacles and succeed.
They go even further by creating rumors, lies, and intentional conflicts to make me struggle, all to present themselves as superior simply because they are married or in a relationship. They declare themselves "the one and only" to exaggerate their status and achievements. What is clear to me is that they are clinging to their relationships out of fear of being on their own. By harassing single, separated, and divorced individuals, they try to boost their own self-esteem. In doing so, they even involve innocent children who end up mimicking this bullying behavior. What I have observed is that this persistent abuse has unfortunately become embedded in our culture.
I apologize if you hold a narrow view of what people can achieve and struggle to believe that individuals can accomplish anything they set their minds and effort to, regardless of their age or relationship status. If you need proof of what experience and age can accomplish, simply look at the ages of world leaders and presidents today. Capability has no expiration date.

No comments:
Post a Comment
ghazal.dayyan@gmail.com