Those facing exposure for malpractice and negligence are now deploying a desperate tactic: instead of addressing their failures, they are viciously invading the privacy of author who speak out on social and political issues, illegally exposing private medical records, relationships, and financials to silence her and cover their own systemic shortcomings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LAW, LIES, AND LANGUAGE
We are all familiar with the standard warning police give to suspects: 'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and w...
-
Throughout my career as an engineer, construction employee, and writer, I've encountered numerous challenges. In such situations, we...
-
For the past 15 years, I have been subjected to relentless verbal abuse and harassment wherever I go. The perpetrators have targeted me by ...
-
To the people of Iran, and to all those mourning the loss of loved ones, and fellow citizens: I wish to offer my deepest and most sincere c...
No comments:
Post a Comment
ghazal.dayyan@gmail.com