Good morning. You know me from my articles on this website and my books.
Today, I am posting this article to put an end to rumors that have been spread everywhere for the last 15 years. The mental and emotional harassment became so bad that I moved to another city, but I notice that even here, those rumors are everywhere.
Certain individuals, in an effort to cover up their nonstop harassment, are using my book characters—mostly from my book Waiting Eyes on the Road—by spreading 24/7 rumors assuming that I am waiting for my book character, that he is real and supporting me, or that he even pays me money. This rumor is too ridiculous to even answer, but since harassers are following me even to my new city and my new home, I have to disclose their abusive assumptions.
Another rumor they are spreading is that I am dying to take my ex back, which is absolutely not true. As I have mentioned many times in my previous posts, we are two adults and have no need for a third party to tell or direct us to reunite or stay separated. If those abusers must know, there is no plan for reuniting.
Another rumor I have noticed is that I regret my separation and that I feel every step I take after it is a mistake. Again, if you must know, I lived with my husband for decades, and while we have many memories, regret is not one of them. We have two daughters together, and separation does not change the facts that we lived a long time together and love our daughters.
A fourth rumor is that some individuals are following me everywhere to criticize my choices, pretending my book characters left me for whatever habit I have. That is, again, too ridiculous to answer, but this emotional abuse is nonstop, and I have to clarify.
For the hundredth and final time: all my books are fictional. I created my characters; they are not real, with the exception of my book Can We Talk, which is my true story.
I am asking for the hundredth time: stop this nonsense and stay out of my personal life.

No comments:
Post a Comment
ghazal.dayyan@gmail.com