INDEPENDENT POLITICAL OPINION

As a writer, I've noticed that some political groups expect an independent writer to comment on every country's internal political situation. I want to remind readers that I don't affiliate myself with any specific political party, so my opinions are unbiased.

I recognize that each nation's political landscape is shaped by a complex array of factors, including cultural, geographical considerations, historical context, demographic dynamics, and more. Consequently, I believe it's unrealistic for external observers to prescribe solutions or take sides in a country's internal political debates.

Instead, I aim to offer my independent perspective on broader political issues that resonate globally, without allegiance to any particular party or agenda. I hope this clears up any expectations readers may have regarding my role as a writer.




Comments

Most visited