COPY RIGHTS DISCLAIMER ©

 To Whom It May Concern,


I, Sam Smith, hereby affirm that I am the sole owner, author, and copyright holder of my six published books and my blog :

[Can we talk,  Listen to shoes,  NewYear in Pandemic,  Waiting Eyes On The Road, Unknown and Daylon] and samsmithbook.blogspot.com 

These works are my original creations, and I retain exclusive rights to their content, intellectual property, and distribution.

I have noticed instances where individuals have attempted to falsely attribute my works to others, including family members, friends, and strangers. Such claims are entirely unfounded and constitute plagiarism and copyright infringement.

I remind the public that:

1. My books are registered with the relevant copyright authorities.

2. All rights, title, and interest in these works belong exclusively to me.

3. No person or entity is authorized to claim ownership, reproduce, distribute, or modify my works without my explicit permission.

Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of my books will be considered a serious breach of copyright and intellectual property laws.

I reserve the right to take legal action against anyone attempting to infringe upon my rights.

Thank you for respecting my intellectual property.


Sam Smith 


Comments

Most visited