CLARIFICATION

Throughout my writing career, I've created a diverse range of fictional characters, each with their own unique personality and message for readers.

However, I've noticed that some readers are mistakenly searching for these characters in my personal life, assuming that I've experienced the same things as my characters. To address this misunderstanding, I'm writing to clarify that, with the exception of my first book ("Can We Talk"), which is a memoir and has had names changed to protect real individuals, my other books are entirely fictional and have no connection to my life or anyone else life , purly is my imagination.

As I've previously explained in my article "Answering to Readers," my fictional characters are created by me and have no relation to any politician, manager, or anyone I've had a personal or professional relationship with. I want to emphasize this point again to avoid any further confusion. 



Comments

Most visited