ANSWER TO BOOK LOVERS

I've noticed that many book lovers and readers are curious about my career transition from engineering to writing and authorship.

Some assume I had connections or recommendations, but the truth is, as I explained in my first book, "Can We Talk", I faced unexpected challenges and changes in my professional and personal life that led me to start writing.

I wanted to communicate with authorities and the public about my experiences and how ignorance and negligence turned my life upside down. I also hoped to connect with others who may be going through similar struggles.

For this reason, after completing my first manuscript, I sent it to various international publishers, and Olympia Publishers UK expressed interest. As you know, they went on to publish my two books.

This journey helped me find a new purpose and saved me from feeling overwhelmed. I'm grateful to my publisher for opening up this new world to me.




Comments

Most visited