STOP THREATENING MY WRITING'S STYLE

 You already know my writing style is shedding light on hidden issues in society . The main reason I chose this style because I am victim of this hidden issues which many don’t want to be seen or anyone ever pay attention to them .

During these years I am writing , or posting any hidden issue even those that previously was posted. I  noticed narcissists  try to cover those problems by using mirroring and spying approach.  They have been digging in my life,  break my privacy  and try to find anything is not seen outside in my personal life.

They crossed the line for long time by even guessing and spreading roumers about my family, friends,  places I go , traveling or even my relationships to make me stop from writing .

They are corrupted individuals or groups who would be known responsible for creating them . Therfore they have been sabetaging Writer’s every move and even use communication system, radio and TV , media and news for wrong advertising to make public believe their nonsense , in some cases they replaced true story with fiction and vice-versa.

This way they keep readers in the dark by breaking their trust to books, literature and magazines to take advantage of corruptions financially,  politically and personally. 

This method has been using in economical and political world for century. 



Comments

Most visited